My Blog List

Tuesday 19 October 2010

This weeks theme colour on SCD is orange and black. So Halloween was my inspiration. I used some rusty pickle Addams family papers. I started with making a chipboard frame with a sizzix die and covered it with the orange papers and distressed the edges in black distress ink. I then made a lace border on the inside with a Martha Stewart lace punch on black and coloured spot paper crumpled it and adhered it to the frame The inside paper was run through T/H embossing folder and i then lightly rubbed my T/H distress ink over the top. My door and hat image were printed on to ink jet transparency and placed on to white card which makes it really pop out. The character is a stampotique stamp colored in distress inks and highlighted with a water colour pencil. The pumpkin was cut from the patterned papers and adhered along with my bling as the door knob. The bats and trick or treat are from a walzting mouse stamp set.

3 comments:

  1. Love your take on the colours this week. I am also loving the effect of the acetate.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hanging and the images. Love the way you have combined the stampotique fellow. Great halloween images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wall hanging it all goes together a treat!
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete