My Blog List

Sunday 4 April 2010

Must start writing on this blog!

I have decided that i must start writing on this blog. I hear you ask why i haven't before well........i don't know. Time maybe one isssue the other, i'm not really IT savy and i have to keep asking hubby how to do things which is a bit of a pain. My friend carol assures me that this whole bloging thing is easy and to be honest i do feel as though i could show case some of my work. I have a passion for scrapbooking, card making and i dabble in a little altered art.
I can't say that any of my stuff would grace any mags or be asked to do ant DT work, but some people like what i do, and i would also love to share with you my work and others that inspire me to work outside of my comfort zone.

I hope that you will enjoy reading my blog and enjoy seeing what i have created

No comments:

Post a Comment