My Blog List

Thursday 9 September 2010

SCD Arches

This months challenge shape are arches with this weeks theme being LACE. I had an idea of what i wanted to do, but time ran away with me this week and so i quickly put this together.
The background colours consist of Tim Holtz distress inks - milled lavender, dusty concord, victorian velvet and tattered rose. The button, dress form and word stitch come from a crafty secrets stamp set and the rule is from a new 7 gypsies set i treated myself to last week. The lace was adhered to the rule with strong adhesive. My cotton reel is from the small maya road chipboard embellishment's, painted in brown paint and distressed, pink embroidery thread wrapped around and two dress pins added. Hope you like my offering to this weeks challenge.

4 comments:

  1. It's sew nice! Sorry, could not resist LOL :)
    Thanks for sharing your lovley creation at SCD
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these images! Very saucy. My last comment did not seem to publish? Great make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lush, I love the stamps you have used thank you for playing along with the SCD team this week

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete