My Blog List

Tuesday 16 November 2010

SCD wings

this months scd continues with an anything goes, but this weeks theme is wings. So i have done a tag this week as time has just flown by. I covered my tag in DI, mustard seed and broken china (one of my fave colour combinations) Used some glimmer mist and Dylan's die mist, to give a splattered look. I then stamped my stampotique stamp and wings on to book paper.

I knew where abouts i wanted him to go so i re stamped him on to a piece of scrap paper and made a mask. I decided that i wanted him trapped in a cage so i stamped my Donna Downey stamp over my mask. Peeled of the mask and adhered my book paper stamped image. Added bling to the bottom of my cage and finally added some words. These are cut out from Donna Downey stamped sentiment and the word fly comes from a paperartsy set.

5 comments:

  1. Yes love that colour combo on the background and the quirky image combo too :) I'd go so far as to say he looks cute! LOL
    Thanks for playing with the SCD gang this week Karen
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen he's great so cute,love the colours.
    see you saturday
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sorry I dont know how to contact ypou regarding sharing a Papertrey Ink orded but you can email @ m.collins117@hotmail.com I come from Norwich and I put an order in every month .I also Have a couple of papertrey ink items for sale on Ebay at the moment you will find the link on my blog. hope I can help you
    Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this little fellow with his wings. Glad he has been aloud out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this tag, and more of your blobby spraying. Have a good week

    x

    ReplyDelete