My Blog List

Wednesday 15 December 2010

my christmas wreath

This time of the year its hectic and with a 2yr old my crafting time is very limited. So this year i decided that i would only be making cards for my parents and gift wallets for those i have bought vouchers for. I never really to make anything altered for myself and when i read Christine middlecamp's blog retrospection i decided that i would give her Christmas wreath idea a go.



i painted an embroidery hop and small pegs with acrylic paint and glued my pegs to the wooden frame. I didn't buy a large 12x12 frame like Christine's which has meant that i have not been able to put ATC's on some of my pegs. But i have manged to fit 5, the paper used is a combination of old Christmas k and co and October afternoon patterned papers, love elsie chipboard buttons, bling. a tando journalling piece, glitter thickers, 7 gypsies stickers. old paper chase felt embellishments and red bakers twine attached with T/H tiny attacher.
If you don't mind working with tiny pieces of paper and want to use some scrap it works well, plus i can take the ATC's off and add new ones when i want.

No comments:

Post a Comment