My Blog List

Thursday 7 April 2011

apologies,car boot find, cards and 1 layout

i apologise, its been along time since i last blogged. Life has just taken over which has left very little time to craft and update my blog. Firstly the cards and layout, the 40th birthday card is made with the new crate paper line and paper trey ink stamps and number dies. The baby girl card is for a friend at work who is due to have a baby girl in June. The paper is from k and company and the pram is made from a scalloped circle and circle punch and some wire, and finally machine stitched to add texture. The layout was inspire from Emma Trouts blog. I love her work and its totally outside my comfort zone. I Love the pic, but i still think there is something missing from it. I have used a selection of Websters pages, ribbon, stickers, tags, stamps and a metal embellishment from 7 gypsies
Finally my car boot find. I'm so going to love altering this and it only cost me £10. I love the handle, a little clean up, some well placed photos and this could make a fab addition to the hall.

What do you think

1 comment:

  1. Hope the life things that got in the way were good things. Good to see you have been busy crafting some great makes there and WOW your car boot find is awesome lucky lucky girl well spotted. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete