My Blog List

Friday 16 September 2011

bramford challenge using stampotique and octopede factory stamps

This month Janet gave us 3 house blanks cut from chipboard using the T/H die. I decided to join them together, the lager in the middle and the smaller on either side. The theme of Halloween was picked and this is what i came up with. Blanks were covered in graphic 45 alice in wonderland papers. I then distressed them with old book paper, splashes of dylusions black dye, T/H black and peeled paint distress ink. I used waltzing mouse cameo stamp and pressed into lightweight clay on one of the smaller pieces painted the outside black, and added some crackle glaze and once dry sponged on peeled paint distress ink. Some hanging frames from the new pink paislee stamps and stitched to give dimension. The middle house i stamped my octopede factory stamp on the orange graphic 45 paper and coloured in using colouring pencils and stamped a chandelier at the top the last house i stamped the heads directly on to the paper and when looked at them closely they reminded me of tombstones so i added an RIP to one of them and then made a picket fence with the T/H alterations on the edge die. Tissue tape was used to make the hinges to keep the 3 houses together


  1. This is brilliant, Love it!!

    Mine are currently on there 3rd variation, so not sure how they will look, by September!

  2. Karen, yours is FABULOUS still got mine to do,I have ordered stamps to use, pick them up on Saturday from the people you emailed me about.
    see you soon
    Janet x