My Blog List

Sunday 21 October 2012

some layouts

Finally i took some pics of my recent layouts The first is my most recent and was inspired from a wendy mckee layout. I loved the papers she used  (echo park) and the sunburst behind the pic. So this is what i came up with. I have used a dienamics die to make the flowers, washi tape, a tag and some sewing around some of the patterned papers
 
 
 His layout is of our cat. Yes i finally scrapped her. I turned the photo to sepia. Used a Polaroid mount from Heidi Swapp, and the papers are all MME lost and found
 This layout uses pink paislee She papers, there lovely and bright and went with the photo's. Some splatters of ink and sewing to finish off the page


this one uses Kraft and some patterned papers from cosmo cricket and the stamped sentiment from studio calico. Totally love the simplicity of this page
 Lastly a page i did at bramford crop. Using a viva decor stencil and gesso to give a subtle background. Papers are from MME and the flowers are cut from T/H tattered florals ls which have then been misted with glimmer mist. Splatters of ink and clear dew drops added

3 comments:

  1. lovely layouts Karen and see you can do flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layouts,he's grow so much Karen
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great layouts, I love your style and they almost make me want to create a page of my own! x

    ReplyDelete