My Blog List

Monday 12 November 2012

Another light bulb bird/sunday stamper

I decided to have another go at making a light bulb bird, Due to having to give the blue one away when i see the bramford girls. We tend to swap our challenges and with that in mind i made another for me to keep.
Didn't have the same shape bulb, so i went with what i had. Changed the colours and the style of clock made on its front. Paint used is paperarsty fresco paint in claret and dolly mix.
Highlighted in distress ink preserves
 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a clever thing to do. I love this bird and the one in your previous post, they are both absolutely fantastic. What a lovely piece of art to hang on the wall! Crafty hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is amazing! Thanks for joining the Tando Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are very cute, it's a great idea! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a huge fan of lightbulb art! Love yours, thanks for joining in with us at Happy Daze

    ReplyDelete