My Blog List

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Bramford Challenge - tray 'she art'

 
Well it been a long time since i last posted. Its been a never ending month of birthdays and i really haven't got much done. And what i have done, i haven't got round to photographing. So i finally got round to taking some pics and this one i had fun getting messy. I started by grabbing scraps of pink paislee 'she art paper' and adhered to a piece of scrap canvas paper.
 
Made my face from a piece of book paper and coloured it in using wax soluble crayons. Once i knew where i wanted this. I messed up my papers using paint, a spotty mask, Tim Holtz background stamps, stampotique flower stamp, stitching and white circles made from paint and a mister lid.  I glued my face in place made the top of the dress from paper and scrap lace. Painted her hair in brown, stamped a butterfly and painted it and then added words form a Donna Downey stamp. Painted over with glue and seal, to seal the finished project

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea, it's such a bright and pretty base to the tray. x

    ReplyDelete