Tuesday, 17 September 2013

altered bird house (bramford swap and tando challenge)

last months challenge at bramford was a paper mache bird house. so after much consideration I decided to cut the roof of with a craft knife, paint it with fresco paints, crackle glaze it and add a lighter shade of paint.
then to seek out some stamps. I used some paperarsty stamps, Ding Dong for the words stamped on the front, side and roof of the house. Flora and fauna with the trailing leaves
once I got my leaves glued to the front of the house I hot glued the roof back in place and added more leaves. Then cut a hole in the base and cut a piece of dowling to size and then painted it. Finally a base made from heavy duty board and painted. Now to the bird which was from a stamp I got last time I went to ally pally, painted with fresco paints and the boots are from a dylusions set. I decided to give him wellies due to the miserable weather we have had this week.