SCD 3x5inch challenge this week is Flora and Fauna. So i covered a piece of chipboard with dictionary paper and then covered in a thin coating of GESSO, once dry i randomly applied some distress inks (spun sugar, barn door, brushed corduroy and antique linen) The patterned paper is from an old K and CO paper pad. This was stitched in place and gesso applied. The poppy images were printed on a transparency and adhered. Flourishes stamped in black ink and background dots stamped in distress inks. Lace stitched in place, tag distress inked and adhered, the heart was cut out of thin card painted and glossy accented. The title words are sticker from a 7 Gypsies sticker sheet. I have to say i got very messy, but quite like the outcome, and if i didn't like some thing i re -gesso'd or covered in distress inks.