My Blog List

Thursday 29 July 2010

SCD challenge Tags

This months SCD challenge are tags. I have been meaning to do some SCD challenges but life has caught up with me and i have had no time, So this weeks theme is circles and i thought i would give it a go. My tag is coloured with scattered straw distress ink and the edges with rusty hinge. Whilst having a clear up of my scrap room i found a cuttlebug die, well 2 long thin ones (i believe they were a set) One a kind of honey comb pattern and the other are the flowers on the tag. SO i cut the honey comb one on a transparency sheet and turned it in to a mask and sprayed sunflower glimmer mist on it, its made quite a cool spotty background on my tag as you can see.The other circles are done with the top of a mini mister lid dipped on the rusty hinge ink pad and stamped on to the tag. Finally i cut my flowers and inked them with scattered straw, rusty hinge and barn door, stems are done with bundled sage and then adhered to my tag. The sentiment is a stamp from a Wendy Vecchi set. A simple tag this week with the background being the theme of circles.

1 comment:

  1. Been away so I am catching up with comments now. Great tag. Love the circles on the background and the colours are glorious. I do like your creations! Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete