My Blog List

Saturday 7 August 2010

door hanging

This week I'm spending the afternoon with a friend at her family beach hut and i decided to make a hanging piece of art,as away of saying thank you. The fancy shape is cut from a sizzix die which makes a mini album and the other shapes are hand cut out of chipboard. The papers used are from the fly a kite collection pad from october afternoon, but the banner is cut from a girls paperie line. The beach girl and umbrella shapes are from a cricut cartridge (a child's year) its been cut several times on different coloured paper and layered. Stamps used were from technique tuesday and october afternoon (cloud) All the edges were distressed inked with antique linen and then everything glued in place.
The @603 (number of beach hut) are from an American crafts chipboard line.
I used my cropadile to make the holes and attached the 3 pieces together with bakers twine and brown garden twine. I hope she likes it???

1 comment: