My Blog List

Thursday 21 March 2013

easter tag - tim holtz/ ukstampers/tando challenges

i know i'm useless at blogging . But this week i decided to play with my dylusions ink sprays, stamps and some tattered florals die. I knew i wanted to make a colorful tag so i statrted spraying the tag with pink, yellow green and torquise inks and then stamped the leaves on the tag. I recently bought some decorative eggs and a nest. So i sprayed the eggs with dylusions and panted the nest with some white paint
 
 
i stamped some more leaves and adhered them to my tag using silicone glue so they had dimention Added my nest and then misted some card orange and turned them in to flowers useing T/H tatered florals die and garland die Finally added a book plate, stamped spring, inked edges in black and tag complete.

Also entered in the UK stampers Easter tag comp
Tando creative challenge  - flowers


3 comments:

  1. Now that's a lovely bright Spring card Karen, I love your little nest and eggs. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this in the flesh yesterday it is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely bright tag Karen - thanks for joining us at Tando this month xx

    ReplyDelete