My Blog List

Saturday 23 March 2013

puzzle piece 1

 
so what I'm going to try and do is post an altered puzzle piece for the next 6 days. Can't guarantee it but I'm going to try. Janet gave us a 6 piece children's puzzle and each of us decided on a theme for each the first on being metal. The pocket watch is a Wendy Vecchi art part painted and distressed
the chipboard cogs are from dusty attic, some watch parts and a book pate. The stamped man with top hat is from a Tim Holtz stamp set 
I have one piece to finish and hope to get it done this week and the 6 piece altered puzzle will be complete. Its my 40th birthday so a may just celebrate with a nice glass of red

1 comment:

  1. Super altered jig saw piece Karen, love your canvass that you did at Hels. Good luck with other jig saw pieces and hope you had a lovely birthday

    sue x

    ReplyDelete