My Blog List

Thursday 28 March 2013

puzzle piece 4

 
The Camera theme was chosen by Nancy. I struggled with this theme so I searched the web and was inspired by a tag, by Tammy Tutterow on her blog. I had the movers and shapers camera die and used that as my main focal piece. Layering  parts of the camera so it looked like it was zooming in and some metal sheet for the lens
The background  I absolutely love and I used the new T/H distress paints, splodged them on a craft mat added water and swiped my card through the paint and then dried with my heat tool. The camera stamp is from a scrapagogo kit added some white distress paint to it and stamped it on to the background. I then added film strip and a 1/4 of an old view master disc, and placed  my camera on top. Finally I stamped a technique Tuesday stamp around the edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment